[git pull] sti driver fixes 3.17-rc2

Benjamin Gaignard benjamin.gaignard at linaro.org
Tue Aug 26 05:25:12 PDT 2014

Hello David,

I have tested the 6 patches send on mailing list since you merge the sti driver.
I haven't seen issue with those patches except for the missing
dependency on Kconfig
where I have change "depends on" to "select".

You can found the patches in this directory:
git://git.linaro.org/people/benjamin.gaignard/kernel.git

on drm-3.17-rc2-sti-fixes branch.

Regards,
Benjamin

Jingoo Han (1):
  drm: sti: Add missing dependency on RESET_CONTROLLER

Kiran Padwal (1):
  drm: sti: Make of_device_id array const

Wei Yongjun (4):
  drm: sti: tvout: fix return value check in sti_tvout_probe()
  drm: sti: hdmi: fix return value check in sti_hdmi_probe()
  drm: sti: hda: fix return value check in sti_hda_probe()
  drm: sti: Fix return value check in sti_drm_platform_probe()

 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/Kconfig       |  1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drm_drv.c |  4 ++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hda.c     | 10 +++++-----
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c    | 10 +++++-----
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_tvout.c   |  6 +++---

1.9.1