[PULL] drm-exynos-next 2014-12-22

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Thu Dec 25 17:18:32 PST 2014

On 2014년 12월 22일 22:04, Gustavo Padovan wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Here goes a bunch of clean up for the exynos driver. I've posted this work in
> the mailing list twice but never got a review on it, first time was about a

Never no. I already had a review and they - your first time patch set -
had been merged to exynos-drm-next-todo. I was moving them to
exynos-drm-next locally but one of your patch set was not reasonable to
me so I gave you one comment. After that, you posted next patch set
which include new changes and patches just 9 days ago. So they should
also be reviewed enough at least for two weeks.

Please, do not hurry. Such big changes should really be reviewed enough.
I will wait for other reviews and them merge them if reviewed enough. If
nobody have reviews then I will merge them. So please, don't worry about
that.

Thanks,
Inki Dae