[RFC 00/16] drm/nouveau: initial support for GK20A (Tegra K1)

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 2 19:14:04 PST 2014

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Alexandre Courbot <acourbot at nvidia.com> wrote:
> One beginner question: is it appropriate to send kernel patches to the
> nouveau list in addition to dri-devel? The moderation messages I receive
> make me think that this list might rather be intended for general
> discussion.

I usually do. The main thing is to make sure that they're To: Ben,
since he's the one who will be ultimately be picking them up. I think
that if you're not subscribed, all the lists.freedesktop.org lists
moderate you, but dri-devel is configured not to tell you about it.
Also I've been getting bounce messages from nouveau@ complaining of
too many cc's and so it's getting auto-moderated -- not sure who, if
anyone, is an admin of the nouveau list. Hopefully someone :)

  -ilia