[GSoC2014] Call for projects ideas and mentors

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Wed Feb 5 16:03:05 PST 2014

Hi, fellow graphics stack developers,

Now that FOSDEM is over, it is time to think about the
Google Summer of Code 2014!

If you would like to propose a project for the GSoC 2014, please
write your proposals at [1], before the 14th of February, in order
to increase our chances of being an accepted organization.

If you simply would potentially be interested in being a mentor,
please also contact me as Google wants to have an estimate of
the number of potential mentors we would have.

If you have any questions regarding the GSoC or need any additional
information, please answer in this thread.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas/