Public version control tree for linux/drivers/gpu/drm/radeon?

Adam Richter adam_richter2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 11:07:12 PST 2014

Hi.

linux-3.14.0-rc3/MAINTAINERS contains two references to the apparently nonexistent git tree  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/airlied/drm-2.6.git .  Here is the entry for DRM:

DRM DRIVERS
M:      David Airlie <airlied at linux.ie>
L:      dri-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
T:      git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/airlied/drm-2.6.git
S:      Maintained
F:      drivers/gpu/drm/
F:      include/drm/
F:      include/uapi/drm/

These references to .../drm-2.6.git should be deleted or changed, right?

I sent an email to arlied at linux.ie about a week ago, but it included an incorrect suggested replacement link for the git tree, so I quickly sent another email asking him to disregard that message.  I did not get a response, and I'm not sure whether to recommend that he delete the references to .../drm-2.6.git or to recommend some other link as a replacement.

By the way, I noticed this because I believe I am experiencing at least one "mode setting" bug in linux/drivers/gpu/drm/radeon, and I would like to try the latest version of the driver to reduce the chance of expending people's time on something that may have already been fixed.  My attempts at searching the web have so far ony turned up http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux/ , which appears to have a number of active branches, but I'm not sure which branch, if any, I should test against, and the list of commits at the bottom of the page suggests that the most recent commit to the main branch of that repository was over a year ago.  So, i'm really not sure what git tree I should try.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Adam Richter