Info: mapping multiple BARs. Your kernel is fine.

Borislav Petkov bp at alien8.de
Tue Feb 25 14:10:28 PST 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 07:54:53PM +0100, Stephane Eranian wrote:

> I am on tip.git at cfbf8d4 Linux 3.14-rc4.
> and I don't see the problem (using Ubuntu Saucy).

Also IVB, model 58?

> Given what you commented out, it seems like you're saying
> something goes wrong with pci_get_device().

Probably. I'll add some debug printk's tomorrow to shed some more light
on the matter.

> Am I missing some pm callbacks?

Dunno. What do you mean by "pm callbacks" exactly? I don't know that
code so I have to ask.

> The uncore IMC is not used internally.

By IMC I'm assuming this PIC dev:

#define PCI_DEVICE_ID_INTEL_IVB_IMC     0x0154

?

And "internally" means by BIOS or something behind the curtains like
SMM...?

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.