UVD on RS880

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Thu Jan 9 04:15:54 PST 2014

Hi,

The code for the first generation UVD blocks (RV6xx, RS780, RS880 and
RV790) is already implemented and I'm only waiting for the OK to release it.

The only problem is that I don't know if and when we are getting this OK
for release. Maybe tomorrow, maybe never. It just doesn't has a high
priority for the reviewer because we don't really sell that old hardware
any more.

Cheers,
Christian.