drm: i915: "plane B assertion failure, should be off on pipe B but is still active"

Paul Bolle pebolle at tiscali.nl
Wed Jul 2 01:53:23 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 12:17 +0300, Jani Nikula wrote:
> This does not ring any bells to me (but that doesn't prove anything). A
> bisect result would be awesome.

Too bad.

Unless someone else has a better idea I hope to start bisecting one of
these days (that might take quite some time, especially since I can't
yet narrow the bisect to changes in drivers/gpu/drm/i915/, can I?).
Don't expect results before v3.16-rc4.

Feel free to remind me if I stay silent on this subject for too long.

Paul Bolle