[Intel-gfx] [v2 00/11] Support for 180 degree HW rotation

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at intel.com
Mon Jul 7 06:38:02 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 01:41:12PM +0530, Jindal, Sonika wrote:
> >Missing from this series, your two documentation patches (we need to
> >bundle things up as a entity that makes sense for one of the maintainers
> >to pick it up (either Dave or Daniel)).
> >
> I was not aware that documentation patches should also be part of this.
> Because I was asked to send the igt testcase separately I thought
> documentation will also go separately. Documentation patches have
> also got reviewed-by tags. What do you suggest? Should I send the
> patchset again with documentation? Will Igt still be a separate
> post?

Please, resend the series entirely once again, with the latest review
tags added, the mutex locking around update_fbc() and the documentation
patches.

The reason with the documentation patches are part of this series is
that adding documentation is a requirement for adding new properties so
the whole DRM subsystem has a chance to converge towards a common set of
properties.

That series should also be annotated with a v3 in the cover letter.

Cheers,

--
Damien