nouveau: w520 dock station: link training failed

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:18:27 PDT 2014

I have tried with .16-rc5 from linus tree.

After installing and restarting: Exactly the same behaviour: dmesg
complains about link error.... and about 10 secs later whole system
crash :S

So I power cycle the machine and everything works perfectly. Both
connectors, notebook and dock.  :)

I could try to replicate the error if you are interested.

Is there any plans to backport whatever fixed this issue to Long Term
Support kernel tree?

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Ribalda