looking for i915 direct programming sample application

Gábor Bereczki mr.gabor.bereczki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:45:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

did some  more research. Is the following correct?
-OpenCL is not yet supported for Intel GPU on Linux
-i915 driver can be accessed by opening
/sys/devices/pci/0000:00:02.0/device and ioctling it?
Next I have to learn about output from GPU. In some docs I could read
direct access to the graphics aperture from CPU is blocked by the hardware.
I guess the output of GPU EUs must end up in the framebuffer. I need to
learn how to create and read framebuffer devices.
BR,

Gabor Bereczki