Mismatch in gmch_pfit.lvds_border_bits on EeePC 900

Sitsofe Wheeler sitsofe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:30:12 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:32:29AM +0200, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 07:03:39AM +0100, Sitsofe Wheeler wrote:

> > > Please find kern.log.gz attached.
>
> Not in the resend and I didn't seem to receive your original mail somehow
> at all. Can you please resend.

Downloadable from http://sucs.org/~sits/test/eeepc-900/dmesg-20140611 .

By the way, Mutt seems to be becoming upset when I group reply to your
mails. I think it's because your address is in both the To: and the Cc:
fields....

> > > Doing
> > > xrandr -s 800x600
> > > xrandr -s 0
> > >
> > > was enough to provoke the messages in the attached log.
>
> Ok, makes sense. Smells a bit like leftover pfit state. Can you please
> also try latest drm-intel-nightly?

The previous log is from drm-intel-nightly but there seem to be more
warnings in it rather than less...

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/