[GIT PULL] Another Armada DRM fix

Russell King rmk at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:05:53 PST 2014

David,

Please incorporate the latest Armada DRM fixes, which can be found at:

  git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-cubox.git drm-armada-fixes

with SHA1 d13c46c67e546bb1dc1c4dc7c43e388d0119276b.

I think the blame for this comes down to me - I complained about the
kfifo API, but I didn't expect it to change as quickly as it did.
Strangely, this didn't cause any visible problems... the machine has
been through many boots without issue.  Then I tried playing back
video where it immediately exploded.  Then it wouldn't boot anymore
without oopsing, despite it being the same kernel which booted all
the way through to Xorg without issue... fun.

This will update the following files:

 drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_drv.c | 10 +---------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 9 deletions(-)

through these changes:

Russell King (1):
      DRM: armada: fix use of kfifo_put()

Thanks.