Intel G41 doesn't see any screens connected after suspend/resume

Nikolay Martynov mar.kolya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:10:49 PDT 2014

Hi.

>>   2) Should I file a bug? If so - where and what additional
>> information might be useful in that bug.
>
> Please do, on DRM/Intel component at [1]. We'll tend to not forget stuff
> so easy if they're filed as bugs. Please attach dmesg from early boot
> with drm.debug=0xe module parameter enabled. Please see if running
> drm-intel-nightly branch of [2] helps.

  Thank you for you reply. I'll post debug output shortly.

  I would really appreciate if you could point me on some sort of
manual that describes how to properly run [2] on Ubuntu? Should I run
the whole kernel or just some modules? Is there any way to build only
requires modules?
  Sorry, my knowledge is somewhat limited in this regards.

  Thanks!

--
Martynov Nikolay.
Email: mar.kolya at gmail.com