[PATCH RESEND] drm/ttm: remove declaration of ttm_tt_cache_flush
acourbot at nvidia.com
Thu May 22 20:58:07 PDT 2014
ttm_tt_cache_flush's implementation was removed in 2009 by commit
c9c97b8c, but its declaration has been hiding in ttm_bo_driver.h since
It has been surviving in the dark for too long now ; give it the mercy
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Courbot <acourbot at nvidia.com>
Reviewed-by: Thierry Reding <treding at nvidia.com>
include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_driver.h | 12 ------------
1 file changed, 12 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_driver.h b/include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_driver.h
index a5183da3ef92..e3f8c99a8a9d 100644
@@ -653,18 +653,6 @@ extern void ttm_tt_unbind(struct ttm_tt *ttm);
extern int ttm_tt_swapin(struct ttm_tt *ttm);
- * ttm_tt_cache_flush:
- * @pages: An array of pointers to struct page:s to flush.
- * @num_pages: Number of pages to flush.
- * Flush the data of the indicated pages from the cpu caches.
- * This is used when changing caching attributes of the pages from
- * cache-coherent.
-extern void ttm_tt_cache_flush(struct page *pages, unsigned long num_pages);
* @ttm A struct ttm_tt the backing pages of which will change caching policy.
More information about the dri-devel