mmap fails for DRM_IOCTL_MODE_MAP_DUMB for Radeon, Nouveau, and VMWGFX

Rian Quinn rianquinn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:38:13 PST 2014

Your a life savor man. That did the trick. I cannot test on the Radeon and
Nouveau until I get back into the office tomorrow, but it worked great on
the VMWGFX driver.

I'll also email David to let him know as his examples (which a lot of
people reference) also need to that #define.

Thanks again,
- Rian