FIX ME in mga_dma.c

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:58:01 PST 2014

David and the maintainers of mga_dma.c I am wondering about remove this function and whether I can or do I need to keep it around for other parts of this driver to work. In addition I will paste the function below from your convience.
Nick
 #if 0
FIXME: Still needed?
*/
static void mga_freelist_reset(struct drm_device *dev)
{
     struct drm_device_dma *dma = dev->dma;
     struct drm_buf *buf;
     drm_mga_buf_priv_t *buf_priv;
     int i;

    for (i = 0; i < dma->buf_count; i++) {
                buf = dma->buflist[i];
                buf_priv = buf->dev_private;
               SET_AGE(&buf_priv->list_entry->age, MGA_BUFFER_FREE, 0);
       }
 }
#endif