bitfield structures

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:19:47 PDT 2014

btw, random question..  have you looked at all at the possibility of
generating envytools xml somehow from your internal db?  Not sure how
hard/easy that would be.  But then you could use headergen.  And who
knows, the rnndec register parsing stuff might be useful for things
like cmdstream decoder tools for debugging, etc..

BR,
-R