rockchip and atmel kms drivers

Boris BREZILLON boris.brezillon at free-electrons.com
Tue Sep 16 22:41:03 PDT 2014

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:18:44 +1000
Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> So I notice we have two unreviewed drivers outstanding, the atmel
> hlcdc and the rockchips one, I'd like to suggest they you guys review
> each others work, they should be quite close in terms of functionality
> and you might spot some problems in your own code from reading the
> other driver.

Sure, I'll review the rockchip driver.

> I'm also hoping regular review will happen as well, but I think more
> cross-review is probably a good thing for new driver writers.

One more point, as stated in my cover letter, the HLCDC driver depends
on 2 other series ([1] and [2]), which I proposed after discussing it
with other KMS developers (Rob, Laurent and Thierry).

Could you take a look at these ones ?

Best Regards,

Boris

[1]http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1407.1/04171.html