Stupid NVIDIA 3D vgaarb.c patch

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Mon Sep 22 14:20:45 PDT 2014

For clarity - My testing and the patch is required when the Intel driver
isn't being used at all. After I finish some other testing I can see if
bumblebee and intel driver + this patch will play nicely.

How is a laptop with dual VGA controllers any different than if one
identifies itself as a "3D controller"?

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Alex Williamson <alex.williamson at redhat.com