Mesa support for Tegra 3

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:44:39 PDT 2015

Adding Erik and Thierry, who probably know a lot more about this.

AFAIK Tegra2/3 used an ISA more akin to the NV30/NV40 family, but
probably not similar enough to just reuse nouveau's nvfx_vert/frag
stuff wholesale.

Are you interested in helping along, or were you just trying to figure
out if it was in a usable state right now?

  -ilia