[ANNOUNCE] libdrm 2.4.63

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:26:03 PDT 2015

[- xorg-announce]

Hi Jammy,

You can push it whenever you like. I can also make a new libdrm
release whenever I like. There is no strict schedule for libdrm. If
you want another release (e.g. Catalyst needs it, etc.), just let me
know.

Libdrm releases are mostly driven by needs of other projects (e.g.
Mesa). Here I needed libdrm_amdgpu, so I had to release it, so that I
can add a libdrm_amdgpu 2.4.63 dependency into Mesa's configure.ac.

Marek