linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Sun Aug 16 20:23:27 PDT 2015

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_atomic.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c

between commits:

  f0fdc55db0c6 ("drm/i915: calculate primary visibility changes instead of calling from set_config")
  d2944cf21305 ("drm/i915: Commit planes on each crtc separately.")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  74c090b1bdc5 ("drm/i915: Use full atomic modeset.")

and maybe others from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (both these former commits are based on commits in the
latter tree, so I just used the latter tree versions) and can carry the
fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au