drm/exynos: add render node support

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 04:58:07 PDT 2015

Hi all,

On 18 August 2015 at 08:01, Inki Dae <inki.dae at samsung.com> wrote:
> From: Joonyoung Shim <jy0922.shim at samsung.com>
>
> This patch allows clients who want to use render node to access
> rendering relevant ioctls - g2d, post processor and gem allocation.

I seem to recall Dave and others saying that we must have users of
these interfaces prior to merging them into the kernel. Then again I
cannot find any open-source userspace using the post-processor. Can
anyone kingly share a link ?

On the g2d front, can you guys take a look at the work Tobias has been
doing ? He seems to be the only one that cares about it :'(

Thanks
Emil