r600 - NI/Turks: flickering with 'geom-outlining-150'

Dieter Nützel Dieter at nuetzel-hh.de
Fri Feb 20 07:54:07 PST 2015

Hello Alex,

I get _today_ flickering with Mesa-demo 'geom-outlining-150'.
It worked OK last night and I've reseted Mesa git back to 5c1aac1 but NO
success.
Only thing is I've used LLVM  git of today, too and for GOOD result LLVM
from 18th.
Any hints?

For the record:

'geom-outlining-150'
'gsraytrace' (both Mesa-demo)
and
'gl-320-primitive-shading' (ogl-samples)

GS stuff works on r600 - NI/Turks nearly perfect (only the above
flickering) which show corruption (first and last) or crash 'gsraytrace'
with r600 - RV730 (AGP).

Maybe I've to add this on the open bug reports...

Great 'experience' with Evergreen+ on PCIE (Xeon X3430/16GB/all
SSD/Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX150 S7 server-workstation) ;-)

-Dieter

PS I use ccache linked to /dev/shm/.ccache for LLVM as Michel suggested.