Softlockup on boot with Cape Verde XT on many kernels

Federico federicotg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:20:08 PST 2015

I tried setting vga=791, but the panic messages done appear on screen, only
the normal kernel boot log until the key lights start flashing.

Also tried a video capture, but the text goes too fast even for the LCD to
update the image.

Do you know how to set the console font size as a kernel parameter?