[PULL] drm-intel-fixes

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Fri Jul 31 22:00:34 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Linus Torvalds
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch> wrote:
>>
>> I delayed my -fixes pull a bit hoping that I could include a fix for the
>> dp mst stuff but looks a bit more nasty than that. So just 3 other
>> regression fixes, one 4.2 other two cc: stable.
>
> Quick question: you can now reproduce the mst problem that Ted
> reported? You said you found a mst bridge..
>
> This matters mainly because I wonder if I should apply my temporary
> workaround patch, or expect that a real fix is coming soon..

Yeah I have matching fireworks now I think, took a bit of trickery
since I plugged the mst into a desktop which means it'll use pipe A by
default. The fun seems to only happen on the other pipes ...
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation