Color management in DRM framework

Sharma, Shashank shashank.sharma at intel.com
Fri Jun 26 03:57:53 PDT 2015

Hi Emil,

Thanks your time and suggestions.
We actually have the complete implementation ready with us, but we wanted to know if community is agreeing to the design itself.

In fact that was our plan ahead, that if we don’t get enough comments on the design, we will start pushing the patches.
We will wait for few more days, and then as you suggested, we will send the patch series with design explained in the cover-letter itself.

Regards
Shashank