GSOC 2015 project mentor

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Sun Mar 8 18:01:29 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,

On 09/03/15 02:30, John Hunter wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Stefan Lance <slance at uchicago.edu
> <mailto:slance at uchicago.edu>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Who should I contact about / who is the mentor for the project
>     titled "GL/GLSL tests for GL 4.0 and newer"?

I guess this would depend on what part you want to work on. Anything in
mind already?

As a rule of thumb, look at what is missing in GL3.txt [0] and see if
there is something you like there. Maybe tesselation shaders could
require a substential amount of work.

Anyway, come back to us when you have selected some areas and then we
can see if someone is interested to mentor those parts.

>     Thanks,
>     Stefan Lance
>

> Hi Stefan,
>
> I came across to contact to Martin Peres the last two days, I asked
> him about the project "GL/GLSL tests for GL 4.0 and newer", he told me
> that this was copy-pasted from last years idea.7

Right, thanks!

> Hope this can help you.
>
> John

Cheers,