[v3] libdrm: improvements to userspace exynos component

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:36:20 PDT 2015

On 08/03/15 23:12, Tobias Jakobi wrote:
> Hello Emil,
> Emil Velikov wrote:
>> I'm planning to push the above mentioned patches around lunchtime this
>> Tuesday. If anyone has objections please speak up.
> I doubt you're going to hear anything from Inki Dae.
Despite that it might sound a bit rude, I sincerely hope that you're
wrong on this one. I'm would assume that the lack of reply from Inki was
due to being him busy, rather than ignoring you.

> Anyway, thanks for considering to merge this, even though it lacks the
> review of the exynos-drm maintainer.
>
> At least this gives me confidence to continue to work on this (I also
> want to expose async g2d operation to userspace).

Glad that you're still planning to work on this. Ideally the
Exynos/Samsung guys will take a look at the rest of your patches which
require someone with greater knowledge of the hardware than me :-)

Cheers,
Emil