Help Needed

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:02:12 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

On 10/03/15 19:24, Alex Mourtziapis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I 'm Alex and i 'm interested in contributing to your project.
>
> The problem is that i have never applied again and i don't know the
> whole process yet,so some
> help 'd be appreciated.
>
> First , i 'd like to know how we submit our proposals.Also,
> are you going to help me while i am writing the program?I 'm asking that
> cause i
> 'm not yet that experienced to work alone , and i might need some help.

I assume that you're thinking about participating in GSoC 2015 with
X.org. Is that correct ?

If so, I believe that you've been through the ideas page [1]. Did you
find something that grabs you, or perhaps you have some other project in
mind ?

Regarding working alone, can you be a bit more specific what you mean.
This will help us match you with an appropriate mentor.

Saying a few words about your programming/development background will be
a big plus :)

Cheers,
Emil

[1] http://www.x.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas/