[RFC] drm/exynos: rework layer blending setup

Tobias Jakobi tjakobi at math.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon May 4 02:15:18 PDT 2015

Hello Inki!

Inki Dae wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> To make patch files, you could use below command,
> #git format-patch --cover-letter from..to
Thanks, I'm going to add the cover letter to the next revision.

> With this command, a cover file will be created and you could describe
> what this patch series mean in the cover file.
I left out a detailed description since the series isn't really finished
yet and I more or less wanted to hear Joonyoung' thoughts, who I
discussed stuff with.

I still have to change some details and remove the TODOs. Once that's
done I'm going to write a full description.

With best wishes,
Tobias