[i915]] *ERROR* mismatch in scaler_state.scaler_id

Konduru, Chandra chandra.konduru at intel.com
Thu May 7 18:27:01 PDT 2015

OK, I am able reproduce the mismatch scaler id log on HSW system.
Though, this log doesn't affect system functionality, but it is an unnecessary
annoyance. This check is targeted for SKL and shouldn't happen for HSW.
Submitted a patch to limit the check for skl+:
http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/48858/