drm/exynos: Add atomic modesetting support

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Sat May 9 03:23:21 PDT 2015

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> I've tested this on my Hardkernel Odroid-X2 (connected via HDMI to a
> 1080p panel).
>
> Run the usual modetest tests (just primary plane, primary plane with
> vsync, primary plane with overlay, primary plane with overlay and video
> overlay, overlay partially outside of crtc area, etc.) and haven't
> noticed any issues so far.

As I mentioned several times, it works well in case that only one crtc
driver is enabled. Could you check it again after you enable two or
more crtc drivers such as FIMD and HDMI or FIMD, HDMI and VIDI
together? For this, dts file for X2 should contain their device nodes
and also should be configurated though menuconfig.

> Kernel log is 'clean', so the series works fine for me.
>
> You can add my
> Tested-by: Tobias Jakobi <tjakobi at math.uni-bielefeld.de>

So you didn't test it correctly yet.

Thanks,