drm: Bogus WARN() in drm_atomic_helper_update_legacy_modeset_state() ?

Liviu Dudau Liviu.Dudau at arm.com
Wed Nov 11 08:09:42 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 05:56:15PM +0100, Thierry Reding wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 03:01:03PM +0000, Liviu Dudau wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > When booting my Juno board with the HDLCD driver that I have converted to
> > atomic operations I'm getting the following warning:
>
> Perhaps you can provide pointers to the source code, that might make it
> easier for people to spot what's going wrong.
>
> Thierry

Hi Thierry,

I have just pushed to the mailing lists my patch series. [1] [2]

If you want to checkout the code I also have a branch here:

git://git://linux-arm.org/linux-ld testing/hdlcd

Best regards,
Liviu

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2015-November/094172.html
[2] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2015-November/094177.html