[hsakmt] hsakmt organization and formal releases

Bridgman, John John.Bridgman at amd.com
Sun Oct 18 03:14:16 PDT 2015

Hi Oded,

Looks good. We now have a nice automated build/test system running internally,
I imagine automake/autoconf should be able to fit OK into that (although I guess
it might trigger the usual religious war about build tools :))

re: #2, IIRC we used to do the even/odd numbering on minor not micro, is that
a deliberate change ?

I'm sure I'll get questions about the hsakmt/hsakmt folder structure but if you
get rid of the src folder not sure what would be better. Just curious, why not keep
build files at top level then have src/include folders underneath ?

That include/linux folder has been bugging me for a while so we'll probably get
rid of it at some point. Don't remember the history so unless someone else does...

Everything else looks good. Thanks !!