Missing amdgpu firmware files

Deucher, Alexander Alexander.Deucher at amd.com
Tue Oct 27 08:51:55 PDT 2015

Exactly.  They are only used if you forcibly enable CIK support in amdgpu which is just for testing.  CIK is already supported in radeon and that should be used for CIK parts.  Sdma1 is identical to regular sdma file so you can just symlink them or copy them.  I guess I can update the firmware tree.

Alex