[GIT PULL v2] MT8173 DRM support

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:15:40 UTC 2016

On 26 April 2016 at 18:05, Philipp Zabel <p.zabel at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> second try. Please consider pulling this tag with initial MediaTek
> MT8173 DRM support, fixed to allow compiling as modules and without the
> device tree changes.

 LZMA    arch/arm/boot/compressed/piggy_data
  MODPOST 1742 modules
ERROR: "mtk_smi_larb_put" [drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mediatek-drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "mtk_smi_larb_get" [drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mediatek-drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mediatek-drm.ko] undefined!
/home/airlied/devel/kernel/drm-next/scripts/Makefile.modpost:91:
recipe for target '__modpost' failed

The first two are missing symbol exports, it may be due to my config,
the last looks like
somewhere should be using do_div or one of the other div helpers.
possibly in mtk_mipi_tx.c where it does a 64-bit divide.

Dave.