[GIT PULL v2] drm-hisilicon-next for 4.7

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 04:51:38 UTC 2016

> V2 has fixed the module compilation error and warnings in this commit:
> 3d76c7e5bbdd drm/hisilicon: Add designware dsi encoder driver
>
> Please help to try and let me know if there is any problem.

I'm still seeing the bit cast warning, it's due to using MASK(32),
this is pretty much
undefined as you do ((1U << 32) - 1) on 32-bit system. BIT_ULL might be a better
choice.

I'm also seeing a linker error
ERROR: "__aeabi_uldivmod"
[drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/dw_drm_dsi.ko] undefined!

which to means a missing div_u64 macro somewhere, probably in dsi_calc_phy_rate.

Dave.