libdrm-armada repository

Russell King rmk at armlinux.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 23:28:26 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 04:09:58PM -0700, Joshua Clayton wrote:
> Greetings Russell,
> I'm publishing an etnaviv yocto layer on github.
> One of the components is libdrm-armada, which we get from
> git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/libdrm-armada.git
>
> I don't want to put an unwanted extra burden on your server.
>
> I notice there is also
> http://git.arm.linux.org.uk/cgit/libdrm-armada.git

git.arm and ftp.arm are both the same machine, which has recently been
upgraded to something a tad more modern than the previous 13+ year old
machine, so it should now be super-fast.  In addition, I've changed
the DNS slightly.

The preferred URLs are now:

 git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/libdrm-armada.git

for pulling and cloning from, and the cgit interface

 http://git.armlinux.org.uk/cgit/libdrm-armada.git

Thanks.

--
Russell King