Mullins support in xf86-video-amdgpu

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Tue Aug 23 01:27:03 UTC 2016

On 23/08/16 10:18 AM, Reid Hekman wrote:

> I was encouraged by a commit I saw today to add Sea Islands PCI ids to
> xf86-video-amdgpu.  However I did not see MULLINS included. Are there
> other showstoppers preventing inclusion?

I assume the commit you're referring to was the one adding the
*Southern* Islands (SI) PCI IDs. Since Mullins is Sea Islands (CIK), it
should already be supported by the amdgpu kernel driver; its omission
from xf86-video-amdgpu is probably just an oversight. Can you send a
patch to the amd-gfx mailing list?