[git pull] drm tree for 4.10

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Tue Dec 13 08:59:58 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 03:20:07PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> This is the main drm pull request for the 4.10. Posting it early as I'm probably
> on holidays for next few days.
>
> Items of note:
> There is a big chunk of AMD register headers in here that bumps the
> size quite a bit.
> Renaming the dma-buf fence to dma_fence which is a more apt naming.
> drm-misc (tree below me) has moved to group committer model, I'm for
> now not part of the group to maintain a level of abstraction.
> i915 has merged a lot of the GVT device support (virtualised i915) -
> don't think it's all there yet.
> but there are some kvm changes from the GVT code, I think you may get
> these via another tree, so feel free to hold this pull request, I'm
> sure I was told they were on a stable base.

Yeah they're all proper cross-subsystem pulls/merges of a stable topic
branch with just the bits needed for gvt. Unfortunately there's a few more
vfio patches, and for those Alex refused to do a proper topic branch,
instead telling me that the right way to resolve that is within the merge
window. Well amusing after a room full of maintainers told me I surely
don't know how to do topic branches to handle deps, but it means you'll
get another late gvt pull with (iirc) 3 patches, once the vfio stuff has
landed. Since Dave is already in vacation mode I think I'll just forward
that pull thru to you directly.
-Daniel

> [...]
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/Kconfig
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/mxsfb_crtc.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/mxsfb_drv.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/mxsfb_drv.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/mxsfb_out.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/mxsfb/mxsfb_regs.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/subdev/bios/vpstate.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_led.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_led.h
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/ce/{gp104.c => gp102.c} (91%)
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/{basegp104.c =>
> basegp102.c} (96%)
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/{coregp104.c =>
> coregp102.c} (90%)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/cursgp102.c
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/{dmacgp104.c =>
> dmacgp102.c} (68%)
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/{gp104.c => gp102.c} (90%)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/oimmgp102.c
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/{ovlygp104.c =>
> ovlygp102.c} (96%)
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/disp/{rootgp104.c =>
> rootgp102.c} (81%)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/vpstate.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/gm20b.c
>  rename drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/{gp104.c => gp102.c} (91%)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pmu/gp100.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pmu/gp102.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/volt/gf100.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_vec.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/Kconfig
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_drm_drv.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_drm_drv.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_hdmi.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_hdmi_regs.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_plane.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_plane.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_plane_regs.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_vou.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_vou.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_vou_regs.h
>  create mode 100644 include/drm/bridge/mhl.h
>  create mode 100644 include/drm/drm_debugfs_crc.h
>  create mode 100644 include/drm/drm_drv.h
>  create mode 100644 include/drm/drm_mode_config.h
>  create mode 100644 include/drm/drm_print.h
>  create mode 100644 include/linux/dma-fence-array.h
>  create mode 100644 include/linux/dma-fence.h
>  delete mode 100644 include/linux/fence-array.h
>  delete mode 100644 include/linux/fence.h
>  rename include/trace/events/{fence.h => dma_fence.h} (72%)

Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
http://blog.ffwll.ch