[git pull] drm fixes

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 03:29:29 UTC 2016

On 26 February 2016 at 13:04, Linus Torvalds
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Dave Airlie <airlied at linux.ie> wrote:
>>
>> This is a bit larger than Id like, but I asked the Intel guys to pull in
>> some Skylake fixes in the possibly vain hope that Skylake might be more
>> functional now that I'm seeing production hardware shipping.
>>
>> For i915, it's mostly the same patch in a few places, making sure the hw
>> doesn't turn off when we are programming it.
>>
>> Apart from that are two nouveau fixes, one for a module defer bug, and
>> one for using nouveau on new Lenovo P50 models.
>>
>> Then there are a bunch of AMDGPU fixes, one is a fix for v4.4
>> vblank regressions, and some PM fixes.
>
> Ok, pulled.
>
> But I have to ask: what the hell have you done to the _real_ Dave Airlie?
>
> I'm seeing sentences with proper capitalization. I'm even seeing
> paragraph breaks. I didn't do a single edit on your pull request
> message when using it to make the merge commit log.
>
> If somebody is holding a gun to your head, blink once.

<blink>.

Oh wait, that's a baby. It's possible a lack of sleep has made me more careful
in my pull request writing. As the year tends towards Kernel Summit I'll make
sure to tend towards less editing, so you have something to complain about.
Unless someone breaks userspace and tries to weasel out of it before then.

Dave.