linux-next: manual merge of the mali-dp tree with the drm-misc tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Nov 4 16:55:03 UTC 2016

Hi Liviu,

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 15:48:02 +0000 Liviu Dudau <Liviu.Dudau at arm.com> wrote:

> Brian Starkey is a co-maintainer for the Mali DP tree, so his Signed-off-by
> alone should be good. Baoyou's patch is in my tree to stop him repeatedly
> send me the same patch over and over again :) But yes, I will add my
> Signed-off-by for that one.

Sorry, but this is not sufficient.  Please read section 11 of
Documentation/SubmittingPatches (or
Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst where it has been moved
recently).  If you are in the path of a patch to Linus, you must add a
Signed-off-by line, and as the person who committed those patches to
the tree, you are in the path.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell