Question regarding clocks in the DW-HDMI DT bindings

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:29:37 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com> wrote:

>> I got the clock name from I.MX6Q TRM, I also checked the name again
>> with Rockchip IC design team now, hope to get some new information soon.
>
> Thank you. While at it, could you ask them which version of the DW HDMI IP
> used in the SoC ?

DW HDMI IP used in Rockchip is:
dwhdmi-rockchip ff980000.hdmi: Detected HDMI controller 0x20:0xa:0xa0:0xc1

as shown at https://storage.kernelci.org/mainline/v4.9-rc6-157-g16ae16c6e561/arm-multi_v7_defconfig/lab-collabora/boot-rk3288-rock2-square_rootfs:nfs.html

DW HDMI IP used  on mx6q is:
dwhdmi-imx 120000.hdmi: Detected HDMI controller 0x13:0xa:0xa0:0xc1