linux-next: problems fetching the drm-intel, etc trees

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:49:24 UTC 2016

yeah, {cgit,anongit}.fd.o have been having problems all day.. (the ssh
git urls for folks who have push access work fine).. although it has
worked for me a couple times today, given enough time.

(not sure if we have github/etc mirrors somewhere?  I do have a github
clone of mesa which is up to date as of ~10min ago.. I could do the
same for other git trees if someone somewhere is stuck)

BR,
-R