[PULL] topic/drm-misc

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:48:09 UTC 2016

On 3 October 2016 at 23:39, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> As promised another pull request. A bit late because flu.
> - generic pipe crc from Tomeu, required a backmerge to apply
> - fixes for my fumbled drm_plane.c extraction
> - display_info cleanup/fixes from Ville
> - misc stuff all over

I pulled this, it fell over I force pushed drm-next back to what it
was, I'm sad panda.

Hopefully nobody had pulled drm-next too much in that time period.

The pipe crc stuff is pretty broken wrt driver that still have ->load,
since we register
the minors before we call load, and on ->load driver the mode resources haven't
been configured at that point.

I'd really like the rest of drm-misc, but I might at least cherry-pick
out the major patch
I want which is the drm_plane.c fixup.

Dave.