gma500: color distortion on framebuffer console unbind

Patrik Jakobsson patrik.r.jakobsson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:39:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. Could be that we're not restoring the state
properly. Not sure though that we guarantee that the framebuffer
contents is valid after unbind. Perhaps take a look at what other
drivers do. I see the same issue on my PSB systems which run SDVO so
it is at least not LVDS related. Unfortunately I wont have time to
look at anything gma500 related at the moment. Feel free to dig into
this and I'll also put it on my todo-list.

Cheers
Patrik