[ADV7393] DRM Encoder Slave or DRM Bridge

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:47:25 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I also see some of the encoder driver are at
"drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/". I am confused about which driver
I should consider for reference for adv7393 driver development.

Do I need to use
"drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/connector-analog-tv.c" too along
with adv7393 driver?

Thanks & Regards,
Vikash