[RFC 0/2] drm/exynos: mixer: small optimisations

Tobias Jakobi tjakobi at math.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Sep 19 13:53:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

I had these two patches in my private tree for some time. Might as well ask if there is any interested in merging these.

The first is just some unification on how booleans are used in the mixer code. The second one reduces register manipulation by moving stuff to the atomic flush call. I think one could even move more code there, like e.g. mixer_cfg_scan() and mixer_cfg_rgb_fmt().

Anyway, feedback is appreciated a lot!

With best wishes,
Tobias

Tobias Jakobi (2):
  drm/exynos: mixer: convert booleans to flags in mixer context
  drm/exynos: mixer: configure layers once in mixer_atomic_flush()

 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_mixer.c | 156 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/regs-mixer.h   |   2 +

2.7.3